[Unity_Games] Re: Reminder - Gaming in Providence

  • Tami
    Message 1 of 326 , Aug 29 12:54 PM
      --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, <smullster1@c...> wrote:
      > I should be there also. Anybody bringing anything interesting?

      It all depends on what you consider interesting. I _THINK_ I'm
      bringing my friends Ken & Shelley. ;)

      Shelley REALLY wants to play Elixir, so I'll bring that, and I'm
      going to ask them to bring Family Business.

      Hey- wanna see my Pyramids Dungeons things? I can bring those. :)

      Tami
    • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
      Message 326 of 326 , Nov 25, 2005

        Gaming in Providence

        Date: Saturday, November 26, 2005
        Time: 10:00AM - 4:00PM EST (GMT-05:00)

        Open gaming at the Arcade Building in downtown Providence,
        sponsored by The Game Keeper (Larry's shop is on the 2nd floor).

        Various board games played, including Ra, Kohle Kies and Knete,
        Train games, Acquire, etc., etc. Larry is also in need of a few
        playtesters to try out some of Sid Sackson's unpublished
        prototypes.

        There's also folks that do role playing and various Whiz Kids
        mini's (Mech Warrior, Heroclix, etc.)

        Space available for 100+ people.