games for trade

  • flyingsheep
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 25, 2003
      I would like to trade any of the games on list A for any games on list B. I'd be more then happy to trade 2 or 3 of my games for one of yours.

      List A (Want to get rid of)

      Alien Hotshots
      Clue
      Dealing with Murder "Fatal Error"
      Destination: Mars
      Namesake
      Parcheesi
      Settlers of Catan
      Upwords

      List B (Would like)

      6 Nimmt!
      Acquire
      Auf Heller Und Pfennig /Kingdoms
      Bean Trader
      Basuri
      Chrononauts
      Clans
      Capitol
      Dungeondice Monsters
      Electronic Catchphrase
      Falling
      Giganten
      Hare And Tortoise
      Hick Hack in Gackelwack
      Kohle, Kies, & Knete
      Lost Cities
      Modern Art
      Merchants of Amsterdam
      Quandary
      RoboRally
      Smarty Party
      Transamerica
      Tigris & Euphrates
      The Great Brain Robbery
      Talisman
      Taj Mahal

      I'll be at UG 6, and I go to most SOG sessions. Please email me off-list if you are interested.

      Thanks,
      .chip
    • majortech617
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 7, 2005
        hi my name is mike i am looking to trade some games i don't want. i am
        looking to get them traded a.s.a.p. because i want to have a big game
        day at my church. so here goes the list. all offers considered

        dungeon twister
        mystery of the abbey
        breakthru
        settlers of catan travel edition
        carssaconne
        colosal arena

        God Bless
      • greatdentini
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 8, 2005
          It might be good to know where you're located.

          I'd like to get rid of

          Hell Rail
          Legends Stratego
          Battlecards Pacific and Russian
          War Craft

          None of those sound particularly churchish, but if anyone is interested...

          email me...

          Devil Bless ;)
        • melsboy617@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 29, 2005
            i am looking to trade few games at UG X 2.0 in Jan.

            i am looking for

            Power Grid (english only)
            Polarity

            i am trading

            mystery of the abbey
            travelers catan
            breakthru
            carssaccone
            and possibly pirates cove and maybe sleuth

          • melsboy617@aol.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 3, 2006
              ok i am looking to trade more games at UG X 2.0

              carcassonne
              mystery of the abbey
              breakthru (3m, 1960's)
              travel settlers of catan