Re: [Unity_Games] SR: MVGA 7/31

  • redhill459@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2 10:34 AM
      To MVGA, For the record, I have been dissappointed I haven't been able to
      attend enough thurs night sessions of MVGA. You get intelligent people who
      provide good healthy competition in a mellow laid back atmosphere. It is always
      enjoyable. This past week Thursday was the 31st day of the month, and I have to
      stay in work after 5PM to close out financials before the start of the new
      month. Next week August 7, I am going to Chicago to attend Midsumcon VI. 4 days of
      train gaming with Anthony Carver and friends. I will be back @ MVGA August
      14, god willing, because I don't want to miss another session this summer. For
      everyone else, If you like relaxed gaming, Try MVGA every Thursday in
      Holliston! Bill B.