Zircus Question

  • Matthew Horn
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2003
      Does Zircus Flohcati play in one round or three rounds? I am curious because the Star Wars Episode 2 Kartenspiele game that is modeled after it plays in three rounds.

      matt
      spielboy

    • Eric Shultz
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2003
        --- Matthew Horn <mhorn@...> wrote:
        > Does Zircus Flohcati play in one round or three
        > rounds? I am curious because the Star Wars Episode 2
        > Kartenspiele game that is modeled after it plays in
        > three rounds.

        I'm pretty sure the rules say one round. That's what
        I've always played it, too. Three rounds would take
        it out of the light filler realm and it would become
        Royal Turfly tedious by the third round.

        Eric

        http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com