[OT] JC's grooming habits (was Hey Girl Gamers!!)

  • W. Eric Martin
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2003
      > I usually bring a wash cloth with me to wipe down in the
      > car before I head up or sometimes wipe down in the bathroom before
      > playing, but that can't really handle everything.

      That's WAY more information than anyone who isn't you needs to know.
      When I play games, I prefer not to think about who might have done what
      where, when, and how. Let's stick to game discussion, please.

      Eric-4

      --
      W. Eric Martin - TwoWriters.net
      * Fight intrusive advertising! - http://www.BadAds.org *