Reminder - MIT Strategic Games Society

  • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 51 , Jul 31 4:02 PM

      MIT Strategic Games Society

      Date: Friday, August 1, 2003
      Time: 7:00PM - 12:00AM EDT (GMT-04:00)

      We play boardgames, and have a huge library. The MIT SGS has
      been running on Friday nights for over 20 years.

      Recently, we've been playing Puerto Rico, RA, Third Reich,
      Eurorails, Aquire and way too much Titan.

      Good directions at our web site:

      http://www.mit.edu/activities/sgs/

      Open to all.
    • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com