Gamer Hygiene

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30 10:58 AM
      Mark wrote:
      > My addition is THE usual... "TAKE A FRIGGIN SHOWER
      > BEFORE ATTENDING A PUBLIC EVENT!". ;-)

      Yeah, some of the cons can get a little... overpowering!

      Luckily we've had good luck at the bigger UG events. At UG5 we were solidly
      packed into that room (140 into a room that probably was best for 120 or
      less) and no major problems that I could...um... detect. We'll have a lot
      more room in September for Unity Games 6 in the confrence center of the
      FourPoints hotel - but I'm sure Mark will still send out the warning!

      daveber@... (remove NOSPAM to use)
      http://www.unitygames.org (Unity Games - Eastern MA Gaming)