Re: [Unity_Games] Three Player Games

  • Mark Edwards
    Message 1 of 17 , Jul 30, 2003
      At 12:13 PM 7/30/2003 -0400, Walter Hunt wrote:
      > > For those looking for a great three-player game, popular opinion
      > > (and my own experience) is that Ra is at its best with three
      > > players. This allows you enough control over the proceedings to
      > > employ strategic play like aggressive Ra-ing.
      > >
      >Yep, Ra is another game that's good with 3 though _different_ than with
      >other numbers. I like it best with 4.

      One of the many things I love about Ra is that it plays very well with
      3, 4, or 5 players. We had an absolutely great game of it last night with
      5 players. I think it's ideal for 3 or 4 or 5. It's just so damn
      versatile! When in doubt, Ra.

      Mark

      I'm an idea man Chuck, I get ideas, sometimes I get so many ideas that I
      can't even fight them off! - Bill Blazejowski
    • Richard Spoonts
      Message 2 of 17 , Jul 30, 2003
        --- Walter Hunt <hotc@...> wrote:
        > No, that was me. Brian may have it as well, but I
        > was the meeple mule
        ^^^^^^^^^^^

        I think we've found a new nickname for Walter!

        Richard

        http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
      • Matthew Horn
        Message 3 of 17 , Jul 30, 2003
          --- Walter Hunt <hotc@...> wrote:
          > No, that was me. Brian may have it as well, but I
          > was the meeple mule
          ^^^^^^^^^^^
          >>I think we've found a new nickname for Walter!

          And a new image to haunt my dreams, unfortunately.
        • Walter Hunt
          Message 4 of 17 , Jul 30, 2003
            On Wednesday, Jul 30, 2003, at 15:07 US/Eastern, Matthew Horn wrote:

            > --- Walter Hunt <hotc@...> wrote:
            > > No, that was me. Brian may have it as well, but I
            > > was the meeple mule
            >           ^^^^^^^^^^^
            > >>I think we've found a new nickname for Walter!
            >
            > And a new image to haunt my dreams, unfortunately.

            Well then, it was worth it. Anything that tortures Matt is good for
            society :-)

            Walter H. Hunt
            hotc@...
            http://www.walterhunt.com/

          • Craig Massey
            Message 5 of 17 , Jul 30, 2003
              --- Richard Spoonts <Richard_BOS@...> wrote:

              > --- Walter Hunt <hotc@...> wrote:
              > > No, that was me. Brian may have it as well, but I
              > > was the meeple mule
              > ^^^^^^^^^^^
              >
              > I think we've found a new nickname for Walter!

              Great - if this nickname is an upgrade I'd hate to
              hear his old one.

              =====
              Craig W. Massey
              cwmassey@...

              http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
            • mrhaleon
              Message 6 of 17 , Jul 30, 2003
                --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Walter Hunt <hotc@w...> wrote:

                > On Wednesday, Jul 30, 2003, at 15:07 US/Eastern, Matthew Horn wrote:
                > >
                > > And a new image to haunt my dreams, unfortunately.
                > >

                > Well then, it was worth it. Anything that tortures Matt is good for
                > society :-)

                Unless he likes it...