Re: [Unity_Games] Game length

  • J C Lawrence
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2003
      On Tue, 29 Jul 2003 01:43:35 -0400
      Mark J Edwards <danger-mouse@...> wrote:

      > Space Hulk is played in scenarios, each of which can be fairly short,
      > especially if you play properly that the Marines have timed movies (3
      > minutes with sgt, 2:30 without?). If you play a campaign the play
      > time obviously goes up.

      This is reminiscent of Risk. I've zero intent of playing world
      domination Risk again, but I love "Mission Risk": you get assigned a
      random mission at game start; things like "kill all the yellow", or
      "conquer North America and Australia", and the first person to
      accomplish their mission (or have it accomplished for them) wins. It
      turns Risk into a solid 45 minute game of hell-for-leather.

      --
      J C Lawrence
      claw@... He lived as a devil, eh?