Re: newbe - baseball games

  • AntonCarl@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6 4:47 PM
      Have you ever heard of APBA baseball? Game was started in the sixties.
      Many organized leagues exist.
      The Unity games group that meets in Holliston has several members in a summer
      league. I am also in a "winter" league that starts in October. The winter
      league is looking new managers for existing teams. Contact me if interested.