Re: [Unity_Games] Allow me to introduce myself...

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 2, 2000
      > Hello all!
      > My name is David Fontes. I just learned about the Unity Games list on
      > rec.games.board. I was very happy to learn of a group of gamers from
      eastern

      Hi David...

      Welcome aboard!

      Depending on where in Cape Cod you are, it's probably not too far for you to
      for some of the UG type events we've had in the past. There has been early
      mumblings of a Unity Games II event in early to mid March that might be
      worth the drive (but you didn't hear it from me!).

      Interestingly enough, Jenn and I typically vacation one or two weekends each
      year in the Dennis/Yarmouth area. Sounds like it might be a potential game
      opportunity (as long as we still get a chance to do all the other great
      things down there as we've come to expect!)

      dber@...