Re: Reminder - Gaming in Providence

  • Yatcher
    Message 1 of 326 , Jun 27, 2003
      Unfortunately, I will be unable to make it this week- my D & D game
      is finally starting.

      I plan on being there next week, however.

      Tami
    • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
      Message 326 of 326 , Nov 25, 2005

        Gaming in Providence

        Date: Saturday, November 26, 2005
        Time: 10:00AM - 4:00PM EST (GMT-05:00)

        Open gaming at the Arcade Building in downtown Providence,
        sponsored by The Game Keeper (Larry's shop is on the 2nd floor).

        Various board games played, including Ra, Kohle Kies and Knete,
        Train games, Acquire, etc., etc. Larry is also in need of a few
        playtesters to try out some of Sid Sackson's unpublished
        prototypes.

        There's also folks that do role playing and various Whiz Kids
        mini's (Mech Warrior, Heroclix, etc.)

        Space available for 100+ people.