Re: [Unity_Games] the Game Goddess as Missionary

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 2, 2000
      Alison wrote:
      > Sorry to say that the Game Goddess won't be able to attend MVGA
      > tonight. I'm off to another event. Boston College's Graduate [snip]

      Sounds great Alison! Good luck... you can always point them to this list if
      any should be so inclined...

      dber@...
    • Mark Edwards
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 2, 2000
        Go get em Alison!

        Alison Hansel wrote:

        > Sorry to say that the Game Goddess won't be able to attend MVGA
        > tonight. I'm off to another event. Boston College's Graduate
        > Student Association is trying to put together a little game night for
        > this evening, so I thought I would go over and try to proselytize a
        > bit. They've already got Boggle and Taboo and the like, you know,
        > the usual suspects. So I've packed up Settlers, Bluff, RoboRally and
        > some other "German/Euro/Designer game" goodies to lure the
        > unsuspecting grad students into our Kramer/Knizia/Moon-worshiping
        > cult!
        >
        > Wish me luck,
        > Alison

        "Ahh, humor you seek . . . fail you will!" - Yoda
      • Craig Massey
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 2, 2000
          > Alison Hansel wrote:
          >
          > > Sorry to say that the Game Goddess won't be able
          > to attend MVGA
          > > tonight. I'm off to another event. Boston
          > College's Graduate
          > > Student Association is trying to put together a
          > little game night for
          > > this evening, so I thought I would go over and try
          > to proselytize a
          > > bit. They've already got Boggle and Taboo and the
          > like, you know,
          > > the usual suspects. So I've packed up Settlers,
          > Bluff, RoboRally and
          > > some other "German/Euro/Designer game" goodies to
          > lure the
          > > unsuspecting grad students into our
          > Kramer/Knizia/Moon-worshiping
          > > cult!
          > >
          > > Wish me luck,
          > > Alison

          If anyone can recruit new members to the faith, it's
          our favorite gaming goddess/zealot. Good luck -
          Testify!

          Craig

          =====
          Craig W. Massey