the Game Goddess as Missionary

  • Alison Hansel
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 2, 2000
      Sorry to say that the Game Goddess won't be able to attend MVGA
      tonight. I'm off to another event. Boston College's Graduate
      Student Association is trying to put together a little game night for
      this evening, so I thought I would go over and try to proselytize a
      bit. They've already got Boggle and Taboo and the like, you know,
      the usual suspects. So I've packed up Settlers, Bluff, RoboRally and
      some other "German/Euro/Designer game" goodies to lure the
      unsuspecting grad students into our Kramer/Knizia/Moon-worshiping
      cult!

      Wish me luck,
      Alison

      --- In Unity_Games@egroups.com, "Walter Hunt" <hotc@w...> wrote:

      > At Holliston, tonight from 7 PM. Tub o'games is in the car, and
      I'll

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 2, 2000
        Alison wrote:
        > Sorry to say that the Game Goddess won't be able to attend MVGA
        > tonight. I'm off to another event. Boston College's Graduate [snip]

        Sounds great Alison! Good luck... you can always point them to this list if
        any should be so inclined...

        dber@...
      • Mark Edwards
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 2, 2000
          Go get em Alison!

          Alison Hansel wrote:

          > Sorry to say that the Game Goddess won't be able to attend MVGA
          > tonight. I'm off to another event. Boston College's Graduate
          > Student Association is trying to put together a little game night for
          > this evening, so I thought I would go over and try to proselytize a
          > bit. They've already got Boggle and Taboo and the like, you know,
          > the usual suspects. So I've packed up Settlers, Bluff, RoboRally and
          > some other "German/Euro/Designer game" goodies to lure the
          > unsuspecting grad students into our Kramer/Knizia/Moon-worshiping
          > cult!
          >
          > Wish me luck,
          > Alison

          "Ahh, humor you seek . . . fail you will!" - Yoda
        • Craig Massey
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 2, 2000
            > Alison Hansel wrote:
            >
            > > Sorry to say that the Game Goddess won't be able
            > to attend MVGA
            > > tonight. I'm off to another event. Boston
            > College's Graduate
            > > Student Association is trying to put together a
            > little game night for
            > > this evening, so I thought I would go over and try
            > to proselytize a
            > > bit. They've already got Boggle and Taboo and the
            > like, you know,
            > > the usual suspects. So I've packed up Settlers,
            > Bluff, RoboRally and
            > > some other "German/Euro/Designer game" goodies to
            > lure the
            > > unsuspecting grad students into our
            > Kramer/Knizia/Moon-worshiping
            > > cult!
            > >
            > > Wish me luck,
            > > Alison

            If anyone can recruit new members to the faith, it's
            our favorite gaming goddess/zealot. Good luck -
            Testify!

            Craig

            =====
            Craig W. Massey