Re: [Unity_Games] Part II of the Essen report

  • Mark Edwards
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2000
      matthew@... wrote:

      > It's up...
      > http://boardgamestuff.com/essen/

      I've just digested it, keep it up!

      > What would people like me to include as I continue to write this?
      > More details about games? More "atmospheric" details? Other? Less
      > "travelogue"?

      I haven't found anything I'd change in your approach. It's given me a good feel for what it's like.

      > I'm going to try to see if I can make it to Holliston this evening
      > (with LotR), but I'm not yet sure (Holliston is annoyingly far away
      > for those of us SNOBs :-)

      SAAAAYYYYY, post to the list if you're going! I've got a deadline for a mess of work due tomorrow, but I'd be willing to throw my career to the dogs to get a chance to play LOTR. Hmmmm, perhaps I should rethink that. ;-)

      Mark

      "Ahh, humor you seek . . . fail you will!" - Yoda
    • Craig Massey
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 2, 2000
        --- Mark Edwards <dangermouse@...> wrote:
        > matthew@... wrote:
        >
        > > It's up...
        > > http://boardgamestuff.com/essen/

        Excellent stuff - how fast can you get the rest of the
        trip up? ;-)

        > > I'm going to try to see if I can make it to
        > Holliston this evening
        > > (with LotR), but I'm not yet sure (Holliston is
        > annoyingly far away
        > > for those of us SNOBs :-)

        I won't be getting down to Holliston, but will do a
        little early recruiting for WAG next Friday nite 11/9
        for you and the game to show up. There will be
        cookies...

        Craig

        =====
        Craig W. Massey