Re: [Unity_Games] Re: Essen Games synopses

  • Craig Massey
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 2, 2000
      --- "Aaron D. Fuegi" <aarondf@...> wrote:

      Empires of the Ancient World comments Snipped
      > We only played about half the game (which is about
      > 3 hours long) and it
      > was very combat-intensive. I found the battles fun
      > but the board play didn't
      > really appeal to me but, again, we didn't play the
      > whole game and may not
      > have been playing well (and I was losing) so it is
      > hard to judge but my
      > initial rating would be about a 5.5.

      Great report Aaron!!! Thanks so much. One other
      question, did you get a chance to look at Martin's
      other game - Way Out West?

      Craig

      =====
      Craig W. Massey
      cwmassey@...

      From homework help to love advice, Yahoo! Experts has your answer.
      http://experts.yahoo.com/
    • Aaron D. Fuegi
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 2, 2000
        > From: Craig Massey <cwmassey@...>
        >Subject: Re: Re: Essen Games synopses
        >
        >Empires of the Ancient World comments Snipped
        >> We only played about half the game (which is about
        >> 3 hours long) and it
        >> was very combat-intensive. I found the battles fun
        >> but the board play didn't
        >> really appeal to me but, again, we didn't play the
        >> whole game and may not
        >> have been playing well (and I was losing) so it is
        >> hard to judge but my
        >> initial rating would be about a 5.5.
        >
        >Great report Aaron!!! Thanks so much. One other
        >question, did you get a chance to look at Martin's
        >other game - Way Out West?

        Thanks. Sorry, didn't get a chance to try out WOW. Too many games -
        too little time. However, there is quite a comprehensive report on B&B at
        http://www.brettboard.dk/cgi-bin2/webdata_games.pl?cgifunction=form&fid=963173548
        Info and pictures from Empires is there too at
        http://www.brettboard.dk/cgi-bin2/webdata_games.pl?cgifunction=form&fid=963174370

        >Craig

        Aaron