Part II of the Essen report

  • matthew@gray.org
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2000
      It's up...
      http://boardgamestuff.com/essen/

      What would people like me to include as I continue to write this?
      More details about games? More "atmospheric" details? Other? Less
      "travelogue"?

      I'm going to try to see if I can make it to Holliston this evening
      (with LotR), but I'm not yet sure (Holliston is annoyingly far away
      for those of us SNOBs :-)

      ...Matthew
    • Mark Edwards
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 2, 2000
        matthew@... wrote:

        > It's up...
        > http://boardgamestuff.com/essen/

        I've just digested it, keep it up!

        > What would people like me to include as I continue to write this?
        > More details about games? More "atmospheric" details? Other? Less
        > "travelogue"?

        I haven't found anything I'd change in your approach. It's given me a good feel for what it's like.

        > I'm going to try to see if I can make it to Holliston this evening
        > (with LotR), but I'm not yet sure (Holliston is annoyingly far away
        > for those of us SNOBs :-)

        SAAAAYYYYY, post to the list if you're going! I've got a deadline for a mess of work due tomorrow, but I'd be willing to throw my career to the dogs to get a chance to play LOTR. Hmmmm, perhaps I should rethink that. ;-)

        Mark

        "Ahh, humor you seek . . . fail you will!" - Yoda
      • Craig Massey
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 2, 2000
          --- Mark Edwards <dangermouse@...> wrote:
          > matthew@... wrote:
          >
          > > It's up...
          > > http://boardgamestuff.com/essen/

          Excellent stuff - how fast can you get the rest of the
          trip up? ;-)

          > > I'm going to try to see if I can make it to
          > Holliston this evening
          > > (with LotR), but I'm not yet sure (Holliston is
          > annoyingly far away
          > > for those of us SNOBs :-)

          I won't be getting down to Holliston, but will do a
          little early recruiting for WAG next Friday nite 11/9
          for you and the game to show up. There will be
          cookies...

          Craig

          =====
          Craig W. Massey