MVGA 11/2

  • Walter Hunt
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 2, 2000
      At Holliston, tonight from 7 PM. Tub o'games is in the car, and I'll
      be there.
      In the tub: San Francisco, Fuersten, Vinci, La Citta'.
      Anyone wanting to bring Essen releases is welcome to attend as well
      :-)

      See you there, hopefully.

      ----------------------
      Walter H. Hunt
    • Alison Hansel
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 2, 2000
        Sorry to say that the Game Goddess won't be able to attend MVGA
        tonight. I'm off to another event. Boston College's Graduate
        Student Association is trying to put together a little game night for
        this evening, so I thought I would go over and try to proselytize a
        bit. They've already got Boggle and Taboo and the like, you know,
        the usual suspects. So I've packed up Settlers, Bluff, RoboRally and
        some other "German/Euro/Designer game" goodies to lure the
        unsuspecting grad students into our Kramer/Knizia/Moon-worshiping
        cult!

        Wish me luck,
        Alison

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 2, 2000
          Alison wrote:
          > Sorry to say that the Game Goddess won't be able to attend MVGA
          > tonight. I'm off to another event. Boston College's Graduate [snip]

          Sounds great Alison! Good luck... you can always point them to this list if
          any should be so inclined...

          dber@...
        • Mark Edwards
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 2, 2000
            Go get em Alison!

            Alison Hansel wrote:

            > Sorry to say that the Game Goddess won't be able to attend MVGA
            > tonight. I'm off to another event. Boston College's Graduate
            > Student Association is trying to put together a little game night for
            > this evening, so I thought I would go over and try to proselytize a
            > bit. They've already got Boggle and Taboo and the like, you know,
            > the usual suspects. So I've packed up Settlers, Bluff, RoboRally and
            > some other "German/Euro/Designer game" goodies to lure the
            > unsuspecting grad students into our Kramer/Knizia/Moon-worshiping
            > cult!
            >
            > Wish me luck,
            > Alison

            "Ahh, humor you seek . . . fail you will!" - Yoda
          • Craig Massey
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 2, 2000
              > Alison Hansel wrote:
              >
              > > Sorry to say that the Game Goddess won't be able
              > to attend MVGA
              > > tonight. I'm off to another event. Boston
              > College's Graduate
              > > Student Association is trying to put together a
              > little game night for
              > > this evening, so I thought I would go over and try
              > to proselytize a
              > > bit. They've already got Boggle and Taboo and the
              > like, you know,
              > > the usual suspects. So I've packed up Settlers,
              > Bluff, RoboRally and
              > > some other "German/Euro/Designer game" goodies to
              > lure the
              > > unsuspecting grad students into our
              > Kramer/Knizia/Moon-worshiping
              > > cult!
              > >
              > > Wish me luck,
              > > Alison

              If anyone can recruit new members to the faith, it's
              our favorite gaming goddess/zealot. Good luck -
              Testify!

              Craig

              =====
              Craig W. Massey