Re: [Unity_Games] Great review of LotR on rec.games.board

  • Mark Edwards
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 1, 2000
      Joe,

      I do have a copy, just rec'd it Monday, but I forgot it at home! If you've got an itch to see it and play it just let me know and I'll drop by my place on my way to Dan's.

      Mark

      Joe Hartley wrote:

      > I'm also hoping that I'll find a copy of the new Cosmic Encounter to
      > try. I don't suppose you'll be bringing one tonight, Mark?

      "Ahh, humor you seek . . . fail you will!" - Yoda
    • Mark Edwards
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 1, 2000
        matthew@... wrote:

        > I was skeptical too, and still am a little about the repeat
        > playability, but the cooperative play works very well. It's an
        > outstanding game, in my opinion.
        >
        > I've got my copy and am eager to play it again. Any volunteers? ;-)
        >
        > I'll post the first part of my Essen report shortly.

        And I forgot to mention that I also have faith in the reviewers! It's just this tinge of doubt I can't seem to erase. Just call me "Doubting Marcus". ;-)

        "Ahh, humor you seek . . . fail you will!" - Yoda