Re: [Unity_Games] Removing That Musty Smell From Game Boxes

  • Brian Stormont
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 4, 2003
      At 01:29 PM 6/4/2003 -0400, Dan Blum wrote:

      >Once you've done that, get some clumping cat litter (preferably unscented)
      >and a large box, and put the game components in the box such that each one is
      >totally surrounded by litter. Then leave them there for a month or two.
      >There are certain materials this won't work on but usually it's pretty
      >effective.

      Hmmm... I wonder if this cleaning technique would have worked for the game
      of "Freedom in the Galaxy" a friend of mine had left set up in his
      basement. We had interrupted play and left it to play on the following
      weekend. Unfortunately, he made the mistake of stashing the unused
      cardboard counters in the box top and his cat decided to use it as a litter
      box. Ug!

      Brian