Re: [Unity_Games] Monthly Stats for May 2003

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2003
      Chip wrote:

      > Total games played: 61
      > Unique games played: 22

      This reminds me that I miss Matt and Craig's Top-10 games for the Month!

      For May, I'd say that my most played game was King Lui - it seems to get
      played at the start of every SSG as we wait for people to roll in. Lots of
      Wizard and New England as well for the month.

      > Game of the month: Merchants of Amsterdam

      Has your auction clock broken yet?

      daveber@... (remove NOSPAM to use)
      http://www.unitygames.org (Unity Games - Eastern MA Gaming)