Re: [Unity_Games] Reminder - GSG: Mark's House (unless we're on Tour!...

  • Mark J. Edwards
    Message 1 of 182 , Jun 2, 2003
      At 10:32 PM 6/2/2003 +0000, Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com wrote:
      >GSG: Mark's House (unless we're on Tour!)

      We're on tour at Bob's house this week. Email me if you're interested.

      Mark

      "Just look at him. Square. The shape of *EVIL*" - Plankton
    • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
      Message 182 of 182 , Oct 24, 2005

        GSG: Mark's House (unless we're on Tour!)

        Date: Tuesday, October 25, 2005
        Time: 6:30PM - 11:30PM EDT (GMT-04:00)

        Open gaming at my house in South Attleboro, unless it's the
        first Tuesday of each month when we're hosted by another GSG
        member.

        Email me (danger-mouse@...) if you are interested in
        attending.