Re: SR: GiP 5/31 - Prototype, Zircus Flohcati, Amun Re

  • Yatcher
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2003
      > perhaps Tami) and when the final scores were tallied the new gal
      (young
      > lady?)

      whatever you call me is fine... I'm 32, and (by my count at least),
      past the point of caring if I'm called gal, girl, lady, woman, or
      whatever. :-)

      Tami
    • Brian Stormont
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2, 2003
        At 01:31 PM 6/2/2003 -0400, Mark Edwards wrote:
        [regarding Amun Re]
        >Final Scores:
        >Tami: 41
        >Allan: 40 (a very quiet 40, he almost came away with the win)
        >Mark: 38
        >Larry: 37
        >Brian: 31?
        >
        > It was a good close game

        Yes, it was a very close game. I was thinking about how just one gold less
        in the offering could have changed things dramatically. Temples would have
        been only worth 2, farm income would have been reduced, and some poor sap
        who came in last would have instead netted an extra 15 income for camels,
        probably taking the most money award. Too bad I realized this *after* I
        contributed all my money to the offering.
        (Ha! And you thought my whining *during* the game was bad....)

        Hmmm... come to think of it, the previous time we played the end positions
        were determined by the final offering and Mark was the one who would have
        won had he not offered so much.

        Just goes to show that last offering can win or lose the game for ya.

        Cheers,
        Brian