Re: [Unity_Games] SA: Inner Circle Gaming, Jun 4

  • Adam Smiles
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2003
      Richard-

      I expect to be there this week.

      As far as future Mondays.... Becky and I had our offer accepted for a Condo
      in Dedham. So I have no idea what my schedule will be like this month (we
      close on June 24). I expect my gaming schedule to be erratic, if ICG is on
      either Monday or Wednesday.

      Our home inspection is this Wed., and I'm taking the whole day off from
      work, regardless of how long the inspection takes. So if you want to play
      some 2-player games starting before 6, let me know. It's been a while since
      I played either Battle Cry or Caesar and Cleopatra.

      -Adam

      >From: Richard Spoonts <Richard_BOS@...>
      >
      >I will be hosting this week as usual beginning at 6 pm
      >on Wednesday, June 4, at my apartment in Watertown.
      >Please let me know if you will be attending.
      >
      >Also, I may need to move Inner Circle Gaming to Monday
      >nights, at least for the next few weeks. Please give
      >me your feedback on this potential change,
      >particularly if you attend with any frequency.
      >
      >Thanks very much.
      >
      >Richard

    • Richard Spoonts
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2003
        Adam,

        Congratulations on the condo. I'm sure you must be
        both excited and intimidated.

        I will let you know about early 2-player games when I
        have a better idea of what my day will be like on
        Wednesday.

        See you soon.

        Richard

        http://calendar.yahoo.com