Gamers in Blackstone/Woonsocket?

  • W. Eric Martin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2003
      I joined the list recently and have played with only the SSG so far, but
      I look forward to checking out GAGA, GSG and The Arcade in the weeks ahead.

      I'm curious, though, as to whether any gamers lie further west of
      Attleboro. I live in Blackstone on the MA/RI border and all the groups
      seem to be at least 25 minutes away. My house is available for gaming if
      there's nothing else in the area, so anyone interested in setting up
      game dates (or telling me about closer groups) can contact me at the
      address above.

      Yet-another-new-guy-Eric

      P.S. Thanks to Dave B. for giving up his seat and letting me lose in his
      place at Metro. Cheers also to Charles, David, and original Eric; I now
      have a Wizard copy of my own so there'll be no fighting over a single
      deck in the future.

      --
      * Fight intrusive advertising! - http://www.BadAds.org *