SA: Inner Circle Gaming, Jun 4

  • Richard Spoonts
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2003
      I will be hosting this week as usual beginning at 6 pm
      on Wednesday, June 4, at my apartment in Watertown.
      Please let me know if you will be attending.

      Also, I may need to move Inner Circle Gaming to Monday
      nights, at least for the next few weeks. Please give
      me your feedback on this potential change,
      particularly if you attend with any frequency.

      Thanks very much.

      Richard

      http://calendar.yahoo.com