Re: [Unity_Games] Reminder - Gaming in Providence

    Message 1 of 326 , May 30, 2003
      "Mark J. Edwards" <danger.mouse@...> wrote:

      >smullster1@... wrote:
      >
      >>PS: I'm contemplating bringing the game Vino tomorrow.
      >>Any interest?
      >
      >I've never played it so I'm willing to give it a whirl.

      I own it and have never played it (one of the few games left on
      my own but not played list). I'm pretty doubtful for tommorow,
      but one never knows!

      daveber@... (remove NOSPAM to use)
    • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
      Message 326 of 326 , Nov 25, 2005

        Gaming in Providence

        Date: Saturday, November 26, 2005
        Time: 10:00AM - 4:00PM EST (GMT-05:00)

        Open gaming at the Arcade Building in downtown Providence,
        sponsored by The Game Keeper (Larry's shop is on the 2nd floor).

        Various board games played, including Ra, Kohle Kies and Knete,
        Train games, Acquire, etc., etc. Larry is also in need of a few
        playtesters to try out some of Sid Sackson's unpublished
        prototypes.

        There's also folks that do role playing and various Whiz Kids
        mini's (Mech Warrior, Heroclix, etc.)

        Space available for 100+ people.