Warning: Campbell's Post - Please do not quote!

    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2003
      OK... Campbell showed some bad judgment in posting that adult-oriented link
      (especially without warning - many companies will frown on that if it was
      clicked on during work time). Even those it was clearly in jest amongst
      mostly friendly people, it was not appropriate for a game forum. I
      personally don't care if you visit the link, but please do NOT reply to the
      thread quoting the link any further. It seemed pretty obvious that
      adult-oriented material should not be posted here - even in [OT] threads,
      hopefully we don't need to start filtering more posts. I'm pretty sure
      Yahoo Groups does monitor sporadically for adult content so I may be
      contacted by them, but in the meantime I've removed ALL parts of these
      threads from the message archive (since I didn't want to figure out which
      people quoted Campbell's original link) and would appreciate it if people
      did not reply to those threads further. Of course, those in DIGEST mode
      will not see the message for a little while yet and will likely respond
      before they read this message, but here's to hoping.

      We set up new-user moderation just to stop this sort of thing (which has
      worked out pretty well as we've had no outside SPAM come through since
      setting the new-user moderation up)... but this was an inside job!

      daveber@... (remove NOSPAM to use)
      http://www.unitygames.org (Unity Games - Eastern MA Gaming)