(OT) Bal Masque FAQ

  • Cindy
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2003
      I was emailed a bunch of questions yesterday -- many were the same questions .. so I created a FAQ ...

      Please read it before emailing me any other questions about the Bal Masque event :-) If the FAQ hasn't answered your questions then please email me.

      http://www.geocities.com/attleborogaming/balmasque3.htm

      Thanks
      Cindy

      "The more complex the mind, the more the need for the simplicity of play." -- Spock

      GAGA
      Greater Attleboro Gaming Assoc.
      http://www.geocities.com/attleborogaming

      Yahoo! Groups