Reboot of WOA!

  • Campbell MacInnes
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2003
      Guten Abend!

      After a hiatus (since before the Gathering), I am announcing the
      official re-start of Whiners of Abington!

      Now on a shiny new night!

      WOA will now appear on Tuesdays at Battle Ground Games in Abington,
      starting this coming tuesday, 6/3/03 at approximately 6pm.

      Special guest appearances by a few famous whiners are being arranged
      for this re-inaugural session, so please reserve your seats early!

      If you want to get directions, please head to the files section of
      Yahoo Groups or check out http://www.battlegroundgames.com

      Contact me if you have any questions.

      --Campbell