Boston for the Summer

  • psycheatricward
    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 2003
      Hello,

      I will be in Boston for a summer internship. I am an avid gamer
      currently attending Carnegie Mellon University. My favorite games
      are Age of Renaissance, Iron Dragon, Mares Nostrum, History of the
      World, Civilization, Merchant of Venus. I also like many of the
      German games such as TransAmerica, Bohnannza, Fresh Fisch, etc. I
      will be living in the Back Bay area and working near the MIT
      bookstore. As I will be relying on public transportation, I hope
      someone can clue me in as to which gaming groups would be interested
      in a new player that are within my area.

      As to my moniker, it is a character I play in Diablo.

      Marena