gather saturday

  • Kevin Slesinsky
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25 11:59 AM
      Hello. I'm having people over to my place on Saturday evening, starting
      around dinnertime. There's a chance of playing boardgames, possibly
      drinking beer, maybe some contact improvisation, and a high probability
      of talking about my friend Nate's Flag Day event in Cambridge.

      Bring some food or drink for a pot luck, go in on a take-out order, or
      just bring yourself. RSVP if you can, or just show up if you don't get
      around to it by Saturday.

      Time: anytime after 6:00pm
      Date: Saturday, May 31st.
      Address: 205 Summer St. #2 (at Lowell St.)
      City: Somerville

      DIRECTIONS:
      >From Porter Square, go down Somerville Ave, past the Cumberland Farms,
      and take a left at the blinking light onto Lowell St. Go up to the next
      blinking light and it's on the left, on the upper side of Summer St.
      Ring the bell around back to get up to the second floor.

      It's officially permit parking until Sunday, so you can take a chance,
      or turn right onto Summer Street, take the first left onto Belmont, and
      there are parking lots there where permits are not required at night.

      kevin@...