Lost dice

  • AntonCarl@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2000
      Thanks for trying to find out who has the my dice - not that it is very
      valuable, but it would take some time to try to replace all of different
      types.

      After not getting crushed in Taj this past thursday I am beginning to
      understand more the strategy. But there is luck in this game - planning to
      make the BIG connection required that I not get royally #!XX# the critical
      round. I did not need very good luck, just not very bad luck and that can
      happen. Whoever said that there is no luck in this game has not gotten some
      of the hands I have had.

      Anton