HallowTheme night?

  • AndAgainMA@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2000
      Jonathan,

      A reminder that...
      This Wednesday will be HallowTheme night at my place. We'll probably
      concentrate on games with some sort of supernatural connection. I have
      Midnight Party, which plays up to eight. Other games that might hit the table
      include Fantasmi, King of the Elves, Wiz War,...

      Did you game at your place this (Sunday) evening? If so, I hope you had fun.

      Thanks again for the ride back last night,

      Andrew.