Re: [Unity_Games] Reminder - Gaming in Providence

  • Brian Stormont
    Message 1 of 326 , May 2, 2003
      At 10:34 PM 5/2/2003 -0400, Mark wrote:
      > >Yep. I'll be there. Hopefully Larry got in some new games.
      > >
      > >Brian
      >
      > Okay, so now it looks like my day is filled with family stuff. I'll
      >try to drop in at some point, but can't guarantee it.
      >
      > Mark

      Hmmmm..... I hope that wasn't in direct reaction to me mentioning I'll be
      going.

      Sorry to hear you might not make it. We'll try not to play too many of the
      Sid Sackson prototypes without you. ;-)

      Brian
    • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
      Message 326 of 326 , Nov 25, 2005

        Gaming in Providence

        Date: Saturday, November 26, 2005
        Time: 10:00AM - 4:00PM EST (GMT-05:00)

        Open gaming at the Arcade Building in downtown Providence,
        sponsored by The Game Keeper (Larry's shop is on the 2nd floor).

        Various board games played, including Ra, Kohle Kies and Knete,
        Train games, Acquire, etc., etc. Larry is also in need of a few
        playtesters to try out some of Sid Sackson's unpublished
        prototypes.

        There's also folks that do role playing and various Whiz Kids
        mini's (Mech Warrior, Heroclix, etc.)

        Space available for 100+ people.