GSG - Tuesday May 6, 2003 - On Tour!

    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2003
      Just to let everyone know, Mark has let me know that I'm scheduled to host
      his GSG on Tuesday, May 6, 2003 (next week). Mark's been touring the group
      ever once in a while to move it around and let other people host. Next
      Tuesday is my turn (whoo-hoo!). Everyone is invited - would love to see
      some of the SSG folks that don't normally make Mark's group come down. My
      house is in Plainville - about 20 minutes south of the normal SSG venue.
      Contact either myself or Mark off-list and we can get you hooked up with
      directions, etc. Start time is... um... 6:30 I think!

      daveber@... (remove NOSPAM to use)
      http://www.unitygames.org (Unity Games - Eastern MA Gaming)