A Desperate Plea for More Meeples

  • AlanRMoon@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2003
      I'm running out of meeples to use in prototypes. Several years ago, Mark
      Edwards ordered a whole bunch from Europe and many of you bought some of
      them. If you still have some and don't need them, I'd love to buy them off
      you. I also have lots of games to trade if you'd prefer that method of
      exchange. Right now I have copies of NEW ENGLAND and KING LUI, and I'll be
      getting copies of EISZEIT and ORCS in soon.

      Alan R. Moon

      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2003
        Alan Moon wrote:

        > I'm running out of meeples to use in prototypes.

        Alan,

        You need to enter the Vase-O-Meeples contest at UG6. All you have to do is
        guess how many meeples are in the Jar that Matt Horn will be brining to UG6
        and you can walk away with more meeples than you could possible handle!

        In the meantime, I probably have a hundred or so Meeples I could let go -
        contact me off-list if you want them.

        daveber@... (remove NOSPAM to use)
        http://www.unitygames.org (Unity Games - Eastern MA Gaming)