Re[2]: [Unity_Games] Negotiation Games

  • Walter Hunt [ext ]
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 27, 2000
      I have a copy of Intrige, and yes, it's a free-for-all. Basically, the idea is to offer bribes, which the other player can take (and do nothing for you!) but there's a lot of tit-for-tat. Like most negotiations, the idea is to keep enough credibility to let you make the next deal.

      If someone wants to play it, I'll bring it out. I bought it when I was in Germany in 1994.

      Walter H. Hunt
      Senior Technical Writer
      VistaSource, Inc.
      114 Turnpike Rd., Westboro, MA 01581 whunt@...
      (508) 870-0300 ext. 391

      millihelen (n.) -- That quantity of beauty required to launch one ship.