Re: [Unity_Games] Congrats to Brian S!

  • Brian Stormont
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 7, 2003
      At 05:09 PM 4/7/2003 -0400, Mark Edwards wrote:

      > He's too modest to post this kind of shameless plug to the list, but
      >check out his (and a friend's) (soon?) to be published game...
      >
      >http://www.sjgames.com/strangesynergy/
      >
      > Brian, that Mark is the same Mark that's come to Unity Games days?
      >
      > Mark

      Thanks for the kind words Mark. As for how soon it will be published, the
      Steve Jackson Games news page says it is slated for a July release.

      And yes Mark, that Mark is indeed the same Mark who has been to the past 2
      Unity Games.

      Cheers,
      Brian
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 7, 2003
        Brian Stormont <brian@...> wrote:

        >Thanks for the kind words Mark.

        Hey! That's great Brian! Why didn't you say something at the
        game table on Saturday? Way too modest.

        I'll definitely pick up a copy in support. Of course if many
        more friends continue to have designs published, I'll go broke :)

        daveber@... (New Mail! remove NOSPAM to use)