Re: [Unity_Games] Reminder - GAGA Game Day

  • Mark Edwards
    Message 1 of 37 , Apr 4 12:05 PM
      At 01:39 PM 4/4/2003 -0500, Dave Bernazzani wrote:
      >That Borders is a little cramped inside... I'm not sure where we will be
      >meeting. There is a section in the back for kids readings and such - maybe
      >that's where it will be held? The Cafe on a Saturday is usually packed so
      >it's probably better that it's meeting a bit outside that area.

      Apparently they're doing some rearranging and they're setting aside
      space for 5 tables and 30 chairs for gaming purposes.

      Mark

      'F' is for the "fire" that burns down the whole town,
      'U' is for "uranium" ... bombs!,
      'N' is for "no survivors"...

      -- Plankton

    • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
      Message 37 of 37 , Oct 1, 2004

        GAGA Game Day

        Date: Saturday, October 2, 2004
        Time: 12:00PM - 5:00PM EDT (GMT-04:00)

        GAGA Game Day at Border Books in North Attleboro
        http://www.geocities.com/attleborogaming