Re: B2O tonight

  • nix342
    Message 1 of 30 , Apr 4 12:09 PM
      Excellent...

      --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, David Fontes <dfontes@m...>

      unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

      > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • ScottH.
      Message 2 of 30 , Apr 18 8:08 AM
        I should be there by 7:00 at the latest, any other gamers still
        around and showing up tonight?
        Any requests for games?

        ScottH.
      • nix342
        Message 3 of 30 , Apr 18 8:33 AM
          I'm going to try to be there, but probably a skosh bit late...around
          8ish. I'm still looking to try Mare Nostrum and I'm also waiting
          for some of the other Nurnberg releases to make there appearance.
          New England, Amun Re, and the new Carc expansion all look
          interesting.

          Nick

          --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "ScottH." <sahenshaw@j...> wrote:
          > I should be there by 7:00 at the latest, any other gamers still
          > around and showing up tonight?
          > Any requests for games?
          >
          > ScottH.
        • ScottH.
          Message 4 of 30 , Apr 18 8:46 AM
            I can only bring Paris Paris and the new Carc exp.
            See you there!
            ScottH