Re: [Unity_Games] B2O tonight

  • Susan Dohnim
    Message 1 of 30 , Apr 4, 2003
      I'll be there as well, with the foolish foolish newbie from last week, Jeff.

      Can someone grab a copy of Modern Art and/or Show Manager?

      >From: "nix342" <navtges@...>
      >
      >I will be there this evening and would like to give Mare Nostrum a
      >try. Will someone who has a copy be there?
      >Nick

    • ScottH.
      Message 2 of 30 , Apr 4, 2003
        --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "nix342" <navtges@m...> wrote:
        > I will be there this evening and would like to give Mare Nostrum a
        > try. Will someone who has a copy be there?
        > Nick

        I'd like to be in on another game of this.
        ScottH.
      • nix342
        Message 3 of 30 , Apr 4, 2003
          Excellent...

          --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, David Fontes <dfontes@m...>

          unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

          > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • ScottH.
          Message 4 of 30 , Apr 18, 2003
            I should be there by 7:00 at the latest, any other gamers still
            around and showing up tonight?
            Any requests for games?

            ScottH.
          • nix342
            Message 5 of 30 , Apr 18, 2003
              I'm going to try to be there, but probably a skosh bit late...around
              8ish. I'm still looking to try Mare Nostrum and I'm also waiting
              for some of the other Nurnberg releases to make there appearance.
              New England, Amun Re, and the new Carc expansion all look
              interesting.

              Nick

              --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "ScottH." <sahenshaw@j...> wrote:
              > I should be there by 7:00 at the latest, any other gamers still
              > around and showing up tonight?
              > Any requests for games?
              >
              > ScottH.
            • ScottH.
              Message 6 of 30 , Apr 18, 2003
                I can only bring Paris Paris and the new Carc exp.
                See you there!