B2O tonight

  • nix342
    Message 1 of 30 , Apr 4, 2003
      I will be there this evening and would like to give Mare Nostrum a
      try. Will someone who has a copy be there?
      Nick
    • David Fontes
      Message 2 of 30 , Apr 4, 2003
        I'll be there and I've got it with me.
        -David

        on 4/4/03 1:59 PM, nix342 at navtges@... wrote:

        > I will be there this evening and would like to give Mare Nostrum a
        > try. Will someone who has a copy be there?
        > Nick

      • Susan Dohnim
        Message 3 of 30 , Apr 4, 2003
          I'll be there as well, with the foolish foolish newbie from last week, Jeff.

          Can someone grab a copy of Modern Art and/or Show Manager?

          >From: "nix342" <navtges@...>
          >
          >I will be there this evening and would like to give Mare Nostrum a
          >try. Will someone who has a copy be there?
          >Nick

        • ScottH.
          Message 4 of 30 , Apr 4, 2003
            --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "nix342" <navtges@m...> wrote:
            > I will be there this evening and would like to give Mare Nostrum a
            > try. Will someone who has a copy be there?
            > Nick

            I'd like to be in on another game of this.
            ScottH.
          • nix342
            Message 5 of 30 , Apr 4, 2003
              Excellent...

              --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, David Fontes <dfontes@m...>

              unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

              > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            • ScottH.
              Message 6 of 30 , Apr 18, 2003
                I should be there by 7:00 at the latest, any other gamers still
                around and showing up tonight?
                Any requests for games?

                ScottH.
              • nix342
                Message 7 of 30 , Apr 18, 2003
                  I'm going to try to be there, but probably a skosh bit late...around
                  8ish. I'm still looking to try Mare Nostrum and I'm also waiting
                  for some of the other Nurnberg releases to make there appearance.
                  New England, Amun Re, and the new Carc expansion all look
                  interesting.

                  Nick

                  --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "ScottH." <sahenshaw@j...> wrote:
                  > I should be there by 7:00 at the latest, any other gamers still
                  > around and showing up tonight?
                  > Any requests for games?
                  >
                  > ScottH.
                • ScottH.
                  Message 8 of 30 , Apr 18, 2003
                    I can only bring Paris Paris and the new Carc exp.
                    See you there!