Re: [Unity_Games] Reminder - GAGA Game Day

    Message 1 of 37 , Apr 4, 2003
      Mark wrote:

      > Cindy just mentioned over on the GAGA list that this session
      > will be located in another section of the bookstore, not the
      > cafe area. So if you're coming look around the store a bit to find us!

      I'm gonna try to get there for this session as it's pretty close to me (and
      very close to the used video game store!!)... but it's only 50/50 right now.

      That Borders is a little cramped inside... I'm not sure where we will be
      meeting. There is a section in the back for kids readings and such - maybe
      that's where it will be held? The Cafe on a Saturday is usually packed so
      it's probably better that it's meeting a bit outside that area.

      daveber@... (remove NOSPAM to use)
      http://www.unitygames.org (Unity Games - Eastern MA Gaming)
    • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
      Message 37 of 37 , Oct 1, 2004

        GAGA Game Day

        Date: Saturday, October 2, 2004
        Time: 12:00PM - 5:00PM EDT (GMT-04:00)

        GAGA Game Day at Border Books in North Attleboro
        http://www.geocities.com/attleborogaming