Reminder - Gaming in Providence

  • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 326 , Apr 4, 2003

      Gaming in Providence

      Date: Saturday, April 5, 2003
      Time: 10:00AM - 4:00PM EST (GMT-05:00)

      Open gaming at the Arcade Building in downtown Providence,
      sponsored by The Game Keeper (Larry's shop is on the 2nd floor).

      Various board games played, including Ra, Kohle Kies and Knete,
      Train games, Acquire, etc., etc. Larry is also in need of a few
      playtesters to try out some of Sid Sackson's unpublished
      prototypes.

      There's also folks that do role playing and various Whiz Kids
      mini's (Mech Warrior, Heroclix, etc.)

      Space available for 100+ people.
    • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
      Message 326 of 326 , Nov 25, 2005