Reminder - B2O - Bridgewater

  • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 16 , Apr 3, 2003

      B2O - Bridgewater

      Date: Friday, April 4, 2003
      Time: 6:45PM EST (GMT-05:00)

      Open Gaming at Cole hall in Bridgewater.
      There is a $2 fee to help Scholars' cover the hall rental.
      Directions Posted in Files area in B2O.txt.
    • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 16 , Apr 10, 2003

        B2O - Bridgewater

        Date: Friday, April 11, 2003
        Time: 6:45PM EDT (GMT-04:00)

        Open Gaming at Cole hall in Bridgewater.
        There is a $2 fee to help Scholars' cover the hall rental.
        Directions Posted in Files area in B2O.txt.
      • Andrew W
        Message 3 of 16 , Apr 11, 2003
          > B2O - Bridgewater
          >
          > Date: Friday, April 11, 2003
          > Time: 6:45PM EDT (GMT-04:00)

          So, is anyone going?

          Andrew, wondering whether to put the flotation devices on the car.
        • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
          Message 4 of 16 , Apr 17, 2003

            B2O - Bridgewater

            Message 5 of 16 , Apr 24, 2003