Re: Game of Thrones Board Game, Christian T Petersen designer

  • space_crime_continuum
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 29, 2003
      "Scholars in Bridgewater" <scholars2@m...> wrote:

      > I have not heard anyone mention this game. Any opinions ?

      Just heard about it myself. I don't have any specifics on it, but I
      recently got a look at Christian's other new design for FFG, which is
      a Lord of the Rings trivia game. I liked *that* design a lot -- most
      trivia games bore me to tears, but this has an interesting resource
      management element mixed in with the trivia.

      I'm optimistic about the Game of Thrones game. I like Christian's
      style, and I think he can do George R.R. Martin's setting justice.

      cheers,

      Chris Aylott
      games@...