Re: introducing myself -- 2nd try.

  • space_crime_continuum
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 29, 2003
      "Mark J. Edwards" <danger.mouse@a...> wrote:

      > Welcome to the list Chris! You must've heard of the list through
      > Michael?

      Kinda sorta. I wrote Michael to say hi, but it was actually your reply
      that I noticed first. :)

      > What time do you get together on Sundays?

      1 p.m. to closing. (Which is usually around 6ish.) I'll check out the
      calendar next -- hopefully I won't get too tangled up in it!

      Eric, Matthew, thank you for your kind words about the store and
      Northampton! (Which does indeed have many cute college students of all
      ages, genders, and sexual preferences. It's like a Love Boat with
      college courses... <G>)

      cheers,

      Chris Aylott
      games@...