RE: [Unity_Games] SA: South Shore Gamers - July 8, 2000 - Confirm ation

  • David S. Bernazzani
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2000
      Sorry about the confusing wording. I meant to confirm that it's going off
      as scheduled. We are still able to handle another 2 people - several people
      couldn't make it this week due to prior commitments. If we end up with 7,
      we might split into two tables or we might play Ohne Furcht und Adel.

      Mark: This will be your first missed Saturday SSG in a long while... Looks
      like I'll have to take the extra thumping by the other players - heheheh...
      see you Monday!

      dber@...
      http://www.gis.net/~dber (South Shore Games)