SOG Dip: Fall 1903 Results

  • Christopher Lockheardt
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2003
      Scene: Somewhere in a Glekan Observation Blind in
      geosynchronous orbit above early 20th Century Europe.

      Glix: The battle has taken a very interesting turn.

      Glex: Did they finally discover Proton Dispellers and
      the planet is now a smoking ruin?

      Glix: Ummm . . . no.

      Glex: Pity. What then?

      Glix: It appears that both England and Turkey have
      launched sneak attacks.

      Glex: On who?

      Glix: Each other.

      Glex: Each other? They're half a world apart!

      Glix: I suppose that's why they launched their attacks
      at such an early date. By my calculations, in the fall
      of 1911 the Turkish fleet will sail into Liverpool
      just as English armies in Armenia and Syria converge
      on Smyrna.

      Glex: The result?

      Glix: Annihilation of themselves and all nations
      between them, save for one indomitable, indestructible
      exception--Austria.

      Glex: Austria, eh? You know, you might want to
      doublecheck your math on that one.

      Roster
      Austria: Lewis Kornfield
      England: Josh Bluestein
      France: Rob Elkind
      Germany: Mark Towler
      Italy: .chip
      Russia: Phil Alberg
      Turkey: Justin Ryan

      Turkey:
      Aeg C Con - Gre: OK
      Bul S Con - Gre: OK
      Con - Aeg - Gre: OK
      Ser - Tri: Bounce with Ven 1:1;
      Ion - Nap: OK

      Russia:
      StP - Bot: Bounce with Swe 1:1; Dislodged by Nwy 3:1;
      Lvn - Mos: OK
      Pru - War: OK
      Boh - Vie: Bounce with Vie 1:1;
      Bud S Boh - Vie: Cut by Tri;

      Italy:
      Ven - Tri: Bounce with Ser 1:1;
      Tus - Ven: Bounce with Ven 1:1;
      Tun - Ion: OK
      Tyn S Tun - Ion: OK

      Germany:
      Mun S Sil H: OK
      Sil S Mun H: OK
      Ber - Pru: OK
      Hol H: OK
      Hel - Den: OK

      France:
      Bur H: OK
      MAt - NAf: OK
      Spa - Wes: OK
      Mar - Pie: OK
      Gas - Mar: OK

      England:
      Nwy - StP: OK
      Bar S Nwy - StP: OK
      Fin S Nwy - StP: OK
      Swe - Bot: Bounce with StP 1:1;
      Bel H: OK
      Nth S Bel H: OK

      Austria:
      Tri - Bud: Bounce with Vie 1:1;
      Vie - Bud: Bounce with Tri 1:1;
      Gre - Bul: Bounce with Bul 1:1; Dislodged by Con 2:1;

      Russia may retreat fleet in StP to: Lvn

      Austria may retreat fleet in Gre to: Alb

      *** Adjudicated with Diplo 2.8.2 ***

      Lewis has chosen to retreat Fleet Greece to Albania. I
      am assuming Phil wants to retreat Fleet St. Pete to
      Livonia, since he spoke with me about assuring that
      retreat. But Phil, if you would rather disband the
      fleet so you can have a build in Sevastopol, simply
      send in a build order and I will adjust the map.

      England takes StP from Russia.
      Turkey takes Nap from Italy.
      Russia takes Bud from Austria.
      Turkey takes Gre from Austria.

      Turkey may build 2 units.
      Italy disbands 1 unit.
      England may build 1 unit.
      Austria disbands 1 unit.

      Winter 1903 adjustments are due Wednesday, 4PM.

      http://platinum.yahoo.com